Specializing in LASIK and Refractive Surgery and Laser Correction Management, Dr. Harrison consults with the most recognized laser vision corporation in the world, TLC Laser Eye Centers. His consulting involvement has included studies in which Dr. Harrison analyzed LASIK outcomes for the LADAR eye-tracking laser. Dr. Harrison’s expertise includes providing investigational contact lens studies for some of the largest optical manufactures in the world.
Recognized for his credentials, Dr. Harrison was chosen by the largest optical company in the world (Cole Vision) to serve on a nationwide panel. On this panel, Dr. Harrison has set standards for thousands of eye doctors across the United States. Dr. Harrison continues to stay abreast of the latest optical technologies, studies, surgeries and therapies through lectures, studies, research and personal involvement to better offer his patients comprehensive optical care.
- University of Indiana; Doctorate in Optometry
- University of Indiana; Bachelor of Science
- Omni Eye Care; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Indianapolis Ocular Clinic; Indianapolis, Indiana
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery; American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Rehabilitation for the Blind and Partially Sighted; University of Indiana
- Ocular Disease and Pathology; University of Indiana
- International Association of Boards
- National Board of Examiners
- Houston College of Optometry – Ocular Disease
- Texas State Board of Optometry
- Ocular Therapeutics; Texas Optometry Board
- Indiana State Board of Optometry
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist; Texas Optometry Board