Welcome to Eye Gallery in Plano , TX! It's our mission to provide skilled vision services to the people of Plano and the surrounding communities. Whether you're seeking an eye exam, vision screening or eye disease treatment, our skilled optometrists are able to help.
Convenience for You
Eye care is important, so we try to make our eye care as convenient as possible for our patients. Our clinic is open 6 days per week, and we offer a new streamlined process that allows our patients the opportunity to complete all their paperwork prior to the first visit. This enables our patients to spend more time with the optometrist and less time filling out paperwork.
A Range of Services
Streamlined processes are important, but perhaps more important is the fact that we offer a range of services to meet the needs of our diverse patient population. Below are some of the treatments and services we provide to our patients:
- Contact lens exams. Before our patients can get contact lenses, they must first have a contact lens exam. Our exams help us determine which patients are good candidates for contact lenses, and if so, whether or not they need special contacts to meet their needs.
- Eye & vision exams. We provide vision screening and comprehensive eye exams to our patients. We recommend that our patients get an eye exam at least once per year so we can catch eye diseases in their early stages. We provide eye exams to patients young and old.
- LASIK eye surgery. LASIK eye surgery helps correct refractive error in patients who no longer wish to wear corrective lenses. We provide pre and post operative services to patients seeking LASIK eye surgery.
- Hard to fit contacts. Some of our patients have eye conditions that make it difficult or impossible for them to wear standard contacts. For these patients, we prescribe hard to fit contacts.
- Vision therapy. Our vision therapy services help patients use their eyes properly by strengthening and training the muscles that control the eyes. Our vision therapy services can help patients young and old.
- Ortho-k. Ortho-k contact lenses are worn overnight and are specially designed to shape the eye. We help patients get ortho-k lenses to help them correct vision problems like refractive error.
- Sunglasses. Sunglasses are an important tool for protecting our patient's eyes against harmful UV rays from the sun. We help patients pick the right sunglasses for their needs to ensure that they get this kind of protection.
- Eyeglass frames. We stock a variety of types of eyeglasses in different brands, styles and colors, so you can find the right glasses for your needs.
Contact Our Plano TX Eye Clinic Today
We're dedicated to ensuring that the people of Plano have healthy eyes and the right prescription glasses for their eyes. To find out more about our eye clinic, or to get started with one of our optometrists, call us today.